Dr. Bard J. Levey and our team are sensitive to the idea that dental visits are inconvenient and may be uncomfortable. These are understandable reasons to avoid a conscientious schedule of visits for regular teeth cleaning near Croton-On-Hudson. Regular teeth cleanings with Dr. Levey are the most effective way to keep teeth clean, free of plaque and tartar, and given the attention they need to stay healthy longer.
For their patients near Croton-On-Hudson, Dr. Levy and his team of professionals know that offering convenient and affordable dental care options leads to a higher level of patient participation and better treatment outcomes overall. Regular cleanings go hand-in-hand with regular check ups, and regular check ups mean less problems later on. Dr. Levey recommends a thorough cleaning every three-to-six months.
As the saying goes, “Ninety percent of success is just showing up.”
Top Five List for Dental Cleansing
- Strong Teeth. Teeth accumulate plaque and tartar, which lead to tooth decay. Conscientious cleanings remove this built up plaque and tartar, leaving teeth clean and white.
- Healthy Gums. Plaque and tartar build up on the back surfaces of the teeth as well as the front surfaces. Food collects between the teeth and along the gumline. Regular cleanings removes the material that brushing and flossing at home (you do floss, don’t you?) cannot.
- Bright Smiles. Regular cleanings remove the bacteria and food debris that can cause tooth decay. The process also polishes the surface enamel of teeth making them bright and clean looking. Brighter, healthier teeth are happy to be shown off in bigger, more confident smiles.
- Clean Breath. Bad breath is caused by bacteria in the mouth that feed on food debris on teeth. Regular teeth cleaning removes the fuel that bacteria need to produce the gasses that cause bad breath. Clean air in; clean air out.
- Good Attention. Dr. Levey schedules teeth cleaning appointments for their patients that fit their schedule and their needs; an appointment every three-to-six months is typical. They know it is important for teeth to be maintained, cleaned, and examined conscientiously to ensure their patients’ continued good health. Patients of Dr. Levey can feel confident that their teeth are the healthiest they can be.
Don’t put off a teeth cleaning appointment until you start to notice bad breath or begin to feel pain. Staying ahead of tooth decay by undergoing regular cleanings with Dr. Levey and his team near Croton-On-Hudson is the insurance that patients can rely on to keep their teeth healthy and clean. To schedule an appointment, or for more information, call: (914) 303-6884