Crooked teeth can be a source of embarrassment when smiling and the underlying cause for a variety of dental problems. Teeth that are misaligned are difficult to brush and floss effectively and can also have a detrimental effect on the bite, leading to TMJ or bite disorders.
Dr. Bard Levey offers convenient, comfortable and effective orthodontic treatment with invisible braces. An experienced cosmetic and restorative dentist in Croton On Hudson, Dr. Levey has advanced training in the diagnosis and treatment of complex dental problems in order to provide patients lasting solutions and functional smiles.
- Clear Correct: Clear Correct invisible braces offer treatment with clear, removable aligners that will gradually reposition teeth for a straighter smile.
- Invisalign: one of the most popular brands of invisible braces for teens and adults, Invisalign is similar to Clear Correct, providing gradual tooth repositioning with custom clear aligners.
Dr. Levey will create a personalized treatment plan for either of these options and monitor your progress for a successful result. The length of treatment time and related cost will depend on your dental health and cosmetic goals, all of which will be thoroughly explained prior to treatment.
Straightening Teeth Without Braces
Dr. Levey can also treat crooked teeth with a range of other options to help patients who prefer to address their dental problems and cosmetic concerns without braces.
Treatment options can include:
- Dental Bonding: Cosmetic tooth bonding is a simple procedure, typically completed in a single visit. Dr. Levey will apply a tooth colored, biocompatible composite resin directly to the tooth for a natural looking result.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are a great way to straighten teeth without the use of braces. Dr. Levey offers several types of veneers, from minimal prep to high quality porcelain. Porcelain veneers cover the front and sides of teeth and can be used to address many other cosmetic concerns including gaps between teeth or discolored teeth.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap placed over a tooth that is misshaped or crooked. Similar to a porcelain veneer, a dental crown covers the entire tooth rather than just the front or sides. Dr. Levey offers high quality dental crowns that can be placed in a single visit using CEREC technology.